Bagaimana Menjaga Konsistensi Dalam Menulis?

 Keeping Consis In Writing.


A participant who participated in a casual chat with Omjay, asked Mas Ahmad Fuadi. He wrote it down in the zoom chat menu. But because the internet network is less friendly, not all questions can be answered well.




Last night on Saturday night Sunday, after Isya prayer, we held a casual chat event with Omjay with a guest speaker, Mas Ahmad Fuadi. He is a novelist famous for his book The Land of 5 Towers.

I always hold this event regularly every Saturday Night Sunday. As for my own speakers or other people I invite. That way, the content of the show will always be new and exciting. Because the theme carried is always current and answer the problems that exist in the Republic of Indonesia.

It turns out that making a novel book wasn't once so. It even takes years. You need consistency in writing.

In maintaining consistency in writing this is not easy. I keep it by writing every day. The difference is, I write it every day and transform it into a book with the title of a blogger teacher's diary.

To maintain the consistency of writing for a long time, there is a way. I make writing a necessity. It's like eating and drinking.

I would feel thirsty and hungry if I didn't read and write every day. Therefore, I get used to reading a lot of other people's writing first. Only then did I write with my own writing.

Sometimes I go from home to get ideas in writing. When we go for a walk there will be a lot of writing ideas flowing rapidly. So the idea in writing must be created by ourselves and do not have to wait for the idea to come.

Just write down what's in the head. Leave your fingers on the blog. I choose kompasiana to write every day. Because kompasiana more and more readers. Easy way to use it.

Usually I start writing with 3 paragraphs. I started writing by greeting readers in the first paragraph. After that I wrote a story or news.




Just flow. No need to worry about spelling rules. Just write it down and the idea will definitely come. Then I closed it with a parting sentence. Sometimes I immediately close it with a sentence that intrigues the reader.

Keeping the contension in writing is easy. If we are able to defeat laziness ourselves. If writing has become a necessity, then the father and mother will surely write every day.

The question is are we able to read every day? If it had been done, you would have been able to write every day.

It's like a teapot filled with water. The teapot can contain tea or coffee when filled with water. If it is never filled, then the teapot will be empty of water. It is from this teapot that will flow a few glasses of tea water or coffee made. We can enjoy warm tea or good coffee.

So is writing. If we want to be able to write every day, then our brains have to be filled with a lot of reading. I subscribe to kompas.id so as not to miss the information and buy a new book every month.

My junior high school student, Baim Wong who is now a well-known Indonesian artist and Youtuber, can create interesting and enjoyable content to watch every day because of learning with other content creators. He said his inspiration or idea came after watching the video on tiktok.

So am I. As a content creator in the field of authorship, I have to read a lot of other people's writing. The more I read, the more I wrote. Most importantly, write from the heart to meet the reader's heart.

The magic spells in the book Write every day and prove what happens I practice every day. That way my consistency in writing is always maintained. I write from what is mastered and liked.

I also created several activities at the Union of Teachers of the Republic of Indonesia (PGRI). Activities that are currently running are learning to write and learn to talk or Public Speaking.

From these two activities, I was able to maintain consistency in writing. Because I have to write down the information and invite participants to create their resumes.

Alhamdulillah writing learning activities have gone well and have reached the 17th wave. We hold it every Senen, Wednesday, and Friday. 7pm to 9pm via the WA app. We chose the WA app because it's easy and cheap. It does not eat quotas and is used by many people around the world.

My learning teacher's activities are held every Tuesday and Thursday. 19.00-21.00 PM. Apps we use using the Zoom virtual app. We've tried, zoom virtual application is very easy to use by anyone around the world. Be a learning to talk or public Speaking activity we held using this virtual application.

That's a bit of a story of how I've maintained consistency in writing every day for decades. It doesn't feel like there's been a lot of writing on kompasiana. Hopefully not deleted by the new admin kompasiana, because I wrote it more on kompasiana than on a personal blog. For this, I will write down the reasons at a time.

It doesn't feel like I've written more than 700 words. Next time I'll connect again. Hopefully useful for readers.


Greetings Blogger Friendship
Omjay
Indonesian Blogger Teachers
Blog http://wijayalabs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

istriku perawatku

Ayo bergabung di Blogger collaboration

lomba inobel guru